If you are considering putting your business on the market for an acquisition there are some important steps an owner should take to position the company to get the highest price possible.
1. Determine the value of your company.
2. Clean up business financials and legal issues.
3. Prepare your exit strategy in advance.
4. Boost your sales and cut unwarranted expenses.
5. Get business contracts in order.
6. Hire a business broker.
If you need assistance in positioning your company for an acquisition contact C Lanclos @LanclosBusinessBrokers.com